- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines.
- Removal and cleaning of filters, sanitise and clean hot tub
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs.
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed.
- Safe use and storage of chemicals.
Hot Tubs Assistant required at our five star resort; The KP Club in Pocklington. This is an excellent opportunity to join the busy team within this busy, modern resort.
The KP Club provides luxury hot tubs with a number of it’s holiday homes which are available to hire. You will work within this small team to clean and maintain all hot tubs and also attend to the grounds on a daily basis, carry out water tests and to carry out a full clean down of hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for maintenance or grounds jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington.
What experience you will need
- Previous hot tub training/grounds an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential in order to drive buggy around the park
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.