BENEFITS CO-ORDINATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - SALARY NEGOTIABLE
- Do you want to work for a company surrounded by amazing views?
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company?
- Do you want receive free parking, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and other incentive schemes?
With the company's focus being on providing excellent Customer Service to their clients, they also wants to ensure that all of their staff members are equally cared for. As such our client is looking to recruit an experienced Benefits Coordinator, to ensure their management of employee engagement.
- Participate in the set up and renewal of company benefits
- Evaluate the third party offering to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Ensure all employees are registered for the correct benefit level and monthly reporting
- Handle general company benefit enquiries
- Design and publicise forthcoming engagement activity
- Write corporate communications and update the social media platforms
- Manage annual staff survey and exit interviews.
- Previous experience within a benefits position is essential
- Experience of dealing with benefits for a large corporate company would be beneficial
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Dealt with company social media previously
Working Hours: Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 6.00pm (40hrs p/w)
Apply with your CV immediately or email
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business