Customer Service Advisor
Bournemouth, £18,200 - £21,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Start Date: 17th September 2018
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future. Here individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Service Advisors will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Quarterly Bonus
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave+ Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Vitality Partners and Rewards please see our website for more information www.vitality.co.uk/partnersandrewards
As our Customer Service Advisor in our Specialist Care Team you will provide professional, efficient, courteous and accurate telephonic support to our members who wish to make a Private Medical Insurance claim for treatment of specific medical conditions.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Advisor in our inbound/outbound contact centre include:
To provide professional, efficient, courteous and accurate support to members requiring treatment and support for specific medical conditions.
To confidently liaise with clinical members of staff, and speak directly to members/consultants.
Be resilient to sensitive and emotional situations while discussing conditions with Vitality Health members. , the role deals with claims such as initial cancer investigations as well as post cancer treatment, mental health conditions, pregnancy complications such as miscarriages and stillbirth and also cardiac treatments all of which are highly emotive subjects
To effectively manage time, to ensure our members get the best possible outcomes and so candidates need to be able to manage their time effectively and also be used to working in time pressured environments.
Be able to be naturally empathetic and warming, due to the nature of our conditions we try to evoke a safe and warming presence on our calls to enable our members to comfortably give information about any history or details of symptoms.
To become our Customer Service Advisor at Vitality, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience working in a contact centre.
- Experience in a customer service role is essential
- Ability to work with computer systems
- Experience of adapting to change in technologies and processes.
- Experience in Complaints handling
- Flexibility of working pattern within set times
- Front line customer service experience
- Knowledge of healthcare or insurance
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor- and you can start on October 2018