The Three Shires Inn is looking to recruit an assistant manager who is a team player and is dedicated to exceptional customer service.
Three Shires is a four star country Inn in the stunning Little Langdale Valley, Ambleside. The Inn has 10 bedrooms, a popular walkers bar and restaurant which offers a local produce based menu serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. More details can be found on www.threeshiresinn.co.uk.
The assistant manager will report to the Owner and duties will include:
- Meet and greet guests and customers
- Day to day running of the inn working closely with the owner and the head chef
- Room management, bookings, check in and check out
- Familiarity with the booking system
- Recruit , train and evaluate team members
- Ordering and management of supplies
- Service of beverages and food to customers
- Other areas of assistance as required
Requirements: Relevant experience, customer focussed, team management, computer literate (experience of Point of Sale and Booking systems), problem solver, energised, able to delegate and have a good eye for detail.
The role is permanent.