We are looking for a person to join our team. The company has gone from strength to strength over the last few years, embroidery experience is a bonus but not essential as full training will be given, however an excellent attitude and all-round good approach to work is a must. It’s a lovely environment to work in with a friendly team and a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills.
Embroidery Machinist Duties:
• The role will involve overall responsibility for quality and condition of all garments
• Producing high standards and ensuring all work is correct
• Setting the garments on the machines correctly
• Making sure all the correct colour cottons are set up and starting the machines.
• You will spend a lot of your day on your feet between machines so please bear that in mind when applying.
• Ideally you will have worked on a machine before, and embroidery experience is a bonus but not essential.
• Attitude is everything - it's a small team therefore you must show good work ethic
• Strong communication skills
• Computer skills / knowledge of online selling an advantage
Contact Sandra Collings by telephone or email your CV by using the 'Apply Now' button below.