Cordant Group - Property Manager
Remuneration - £40,000 to £55,000 + Car or Car allowance
Location - National role with extensive travel
Cordant Group are a family owned, multi brand and sector, people solutions business with a annual turnover in excess of £860m. We provide Recruitment and Facilities Services to many of the largest and best known global brands at over 2300 sites predominantly in the UK.
But what makes us different is that we passionately believe business should be a force for positive social change, which is why we became the largest UK private sector business to transform into a social enterprise in late 2017, starting a journey to develop a social business model that has the power to create a fairer society with a focus on purpose before profit, and wellbeing not simply wealth creation.
Our goal is to reconnect and re-energise people by with their work, and provide them with the support to live more sustainable and fulfilling lives, both in and out of the workplace.
Cordant Group are currently looking to appoint a Group Property Manager to work across all Cordant brands.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, the role will be responsible driving and coordinating the property strategy for the Group. This will involve management of the commercial leasehold portfolio dealing with landlord and tenant issues ranging from lease acquisitions, disposals, renewals, rent reviews, dilapidation's, break notices, tenant fit-out, furniture, utility procurement and responsive and planned maintenance.
Do you have the credentials?
* Ideally MRICS or working toward chartership
* Previous commercial property experience
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Extensive knowledge of commercial leasing and related terminology and issues
* Extensive lease and contract analysis skills
* Client facing personable with high attention to detail
* Proficient in IT including internet research
* Ability to use a creative and innovative approach for problem solving
* Organisational, analytical, technical and financial skills
* Outstanding negotiation, oral and written communication skills
* Proficient in office fit-out works, procuring contractors and managing projects
For more information about this exciting position, please apply via the button below or contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group (You can find me on Linkedin).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer