Assessment Centre Co-ordinator / Internal Recruitment Specialist
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
You will be responsible for designing & delivering assessment centres, interviewing candidates, developing a recruitment strategy and supporting hiring managers to implement a quality focused recruitment process.
* Designing and delivering assessment centres
* Deliver a recruitment strategy for volume hires
* Actively work the passive candidate market
* Manage relationships with hiring managers and provide a consultative recruitment approach
* Ensure a quality focused recruitment service is delivered to the business areas
* Attendance at Recruitment specific industry events
* Candidate interviewing
* Running candidate assessment sessions (assessment days, group interviews etc.)
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Experience designing and delivering assessment centres is essential
* Experience undertaking face to face candidate interviews
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* A team player with a willingness to help others
* Flexible, organised and calm approach to work is essential.
* Diplomatic, with ability to constructively challenge existing practices and capable of driving change.
* Excellent communicator with sound organisational and presentation skills.
* Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Please forward your cv for an informal discussion