COMPANY & ROLE DESCRIPTION
Holley Holland Limited is a business and technology transformation consultancy currently based in the UK and US.
We offer a truly expert, bespoke capability to financial services firms - developing solutions, delivering change, building digital platforms and finding the right resources for our clients. Our firm is a management consultancy dedicated to helping clients by providing bespoke services in Business and Technology Transformation.
HUGHUB is a well-established FinTech firm with clients in the Insurance sector providing bespoke customer-centric insurance technology platforms, transforming interaction and engagement across a full range of protection products.
We work with insurers, brokers and other insurance retailers to transform their businesses, to grow revenue and optimise operating costs.
We use our knowledge and experience to improve the way financial services work across all business functions.
We are now looking to hire an Office Operations Manager to support all operations, HR & office management functions within the business.
We are looking for an experienced Office Operations Manager to support senior management team in its day - to - day operations. The main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* Office management including: office access and facilities management, compliance (H&S, fire assessments, etc), drills, inspections, fire marshal duties.
* Small projects work (depending on the business needs) including coordination, budget creation, successful completion.
* Management & coordination of IT services.
* Business Insurance - revisions/ verifications, data updates & payment schedules.
* Ownership of business procurement function and inventory of equipment.
* Organisation of business events (conferences, PR, Christmas/ Summer parties).
* Development & implementation of operational procedures & processes.
* Overseeing of marketing & social media activities when required.
* Assistance with all recruitment activities (including: writing job posts and advertising on recruitment boards, CV screening and interviewing).
* Management of the onboarding process (including: writing offer letters, contracts, allocation of hardware & software and share file access, vetting).
* Organisation of employee appraisals (probation - end & annual).
* Management of employee's handbook and all relevant policies & procedures.
* Management of the HR Software.
* Development & Implementation of employee Learning & Development plan.
* Business compliance (including: employee compliance training, business compliance with current regulations and compliance with all client requirements)
LOCATION OF THE JOB:
Holley Holland Limited, 5th Floor, Gossard House, 7 Savile Row, W1S 3PE, London, UK and other UK locations as per clients/ business needs.
Basic salary for this job post will be between £33K - £38K (depending on work experience) and an attractive benefits package.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Degree educated (Preferred)
* 3+ years of experience in similar business operations, HR, office management, preferably within a professional services firm
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills
* Proactive & solutions-oriented, innovative & forward-thinking individual, able to work effectively alone or as a part of a team
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point (and some experience in any HR software usage)
* Experience in ownership & coordination of small projects
* Hands on person, data entry, data processing & analysis
* Great organisational skills and attention to detail
* Able to take initiative and suggest improvements where needed
Opening and closing dates for applicants:
To apply for this post, please submit your updated CV and Cover Letter
Post is to be filled ASAP.
All applications to be submitted untill Tuesday 30th of April 2019.
Please note that, due to the volume of applications we are receiving if we have not contacted you within two weeks from above closing date, unfortunately your application may not have been successful at this time.
We would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company and encourage you to apply in the future should more suitable position became available.
Resources Holland Limited