Opportunity for a recruitment consultant or trainee recruitment consultant to focus on white collar construction. With opportunities across various verticals including property consultancy, cost management, building surveying, project and commercial management, architecture, design, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental, geotechnical and more.
* Work with an established and growing recruitment business in plush, modern offices in the heart of Edinburgh.
* Join a business that has grown in reputation and turnover YoY.
* Work with a strong brand with established clients to go at from the get go.
* Receive bespoke and structured training to deliver services across the full recruitment cycle; Develop existing accounts, win new business, attract and engage with candidates and work to place high calibre professionals throughout Scotland.
* Receive support to ensure you progress and develop professionally toward your own goals and aspirations.
* Work with a longstanding team of recruiters, directors and support staff which will support you in achieving your goals.
* With access to various established relationships, you will have a platform to develop a perm or contract desk with big names and SME's alike.
* Enjoy a relaxed approach to KPI's and dress code.
* Work in an environment where you will receive trust and autonomy.
* Benefit from transparent and achievable objectives that enable fast-track progression options.
* Pursue opportunities to manager level with no blockers and against transparent, achievable objectives.
* If you're leaving a successful desk behind, guaranteed bonus can be provided to support the transition.
* Car allowances provided for road warriors.
* The team is in a position to consider trainee or experienced recruitment consultants and candidates hungry to come in at a key point of growth.
* Join a friendly and sociable group of seven other specialist white-collar recruiters.
* The team are friendly, supportive and positive recruiters.
* A sociable bunch that regularly recognises and rewards success.
* If you are consultative and professional in your approach, you will fit in here.
Enjoy a free private basement bar with lager, wine, gin etc. on tap. Loads of break out space with arcade Two kitchens, courtyard and BBQ area, surround sound speaking in office, private gardens, flexible/home working for those who need it, extended lunch breaks to use the gym, finish early on a Friday, free fruit in the office, regular social nights (drinks paid for) and shut down over the festive period so you can spend more time with friends and family…
Having been trading successfully for nearly 20 years, they are very much in growth mode. A fantastic time to join if you're a career-minded and ambitious recruitment consultant.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant Recruitment Agency /Recruitment Consultancy experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text. PB Select Ltd is an employment agency practicing within the Recruitment to Recruitment marketplace. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK and have a good command of the English language. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position, however, we may contact you in the future regarding other appropriate positions we have