Our client, a forward thinking social housing provider, is currently recruiting for a Project Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for managing a number of planned/cyclical works projects on their housing stock, including kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors and other external decorations as well as surveys on responsive repairs and void properties.
Please see below a brief outline of the duties for this role:
* Carry out pre and post inspections of planned maintenance works
* Monitor contractors on site and ensure health and safety measures are adhered to
* Support the delivery of a high quality building services and maintenance service, planned and capital works
* Responsible for a project managing a number of small projects
* Sign off works carried out by contractors
* Manage/monitor health and safety and be responsible for your own health and safety and also look out for that of others
This role requires you to have a full UK driving license and access to your own car.
To apply for this role please contact Adam Dickinson at Karter Thomas