Specific responsibilities of the role:
* To attract carer professionals using all recruitment tools available including websites, job boards, social media, referrals and any other source.
* To screen all applications received ensuring the most appropriate applications are contacted
* Conduct a thorough telephone interview identifying suitability to the role and gaps in employment, medical history, cautions and convictions etc.
* Manage all candidate references in line with company policy and ensure the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is initiated.
* To ensure that all candidates are interviewed by a Care Consultant.
* The effective maintenance of the Consultus recruitment database.
* Deputise for the Recruitment & DBS Manager where appropriate.
* A minimum 2 years recruitment experience either agency or internal recruitment.
It would be desirable to come from a care background, however this is not necessary. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the care assessor, please apply today