Validation and Testing Engineer
A global manufacturer of specialist technical applications, is looking to recruit a Validation and Testing Engineer to join their team due to continued growth & expansion.
Purpose of Role:
The Validation and Testing Engineer will lead product validation processes to ensure products can be successfully launched into the market.
Experience/Skills/Knowledge required to be successful:
* Background in a fast paced manufacturing environment ideally validation / testing
* Able to mentor, support and direct a team
* Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Problem solving
In the role of Validation & Reliability Test Engineer you will:
* Lead product validation processes to ensure products can be successfully launched
* Develop durability tests and define rig & sample requirements with the product development team.
* Planning & logistical management of samples, test resource and execution
* Provide technical support on analysing failures
* Evaluate product life expectancy and reliability
* Manage customer queries on reliability matters & project updates
* Support the continuous improvement of validation processes
* Ensure adherence to quality control plans
* Be involved with Continuous Improvement activities
Friendly professional environment, Generous Company Pension, Healthcare, Career Development, Free Parking
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 07.30-16.30 / Friday 07.30-14.45
The role is commutable from: Gloucester, Quedgeley, Bristol, Stroud, Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities