Due to our continuous growth within the logistics sector, the opportunity for a number of Multi Drop Delivery Drivers/Courier Drivers are now available at our Manchester,Preston,Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Nottingham depot.
Unlike many other courier jobs, you will benefit from the following:
• Pre-planned Multi drop routes - which means less stress for you.
• Easy step by step software (downloadable)
• All routes are planned to a 8-9 hours working day but you'll get paid a full route (full day) even if you finish your route early.
• Great ACHIEVABLE bonus opportunities - 100% of bonuses earned, are paid. Up to £150 a week in bonuses + many other incentive schemes during peak and busy times!!
• Great rates of pay, at £115 /day, with the potential to earn £140 /day.
Potential to earn £1,020 /week (based on a 6 day working week) if you have your own van (owner driver) and are VAT registered. For drivers that will require a van supplied to them, a potential earning of £690 /week (based on a 6 day working week)
• Work mileage paid for at 18p + VAT /mile made on route.
• Full training and a Hi Vis vest will be provided and your training days will be paid for!
• Weekly pay - to help you get through each week
Experience as a Parcel Delivery Driver / Multi Drop Driver / Van Driver is preferred although is not essential, as a 3 week training program will be provided.
You are welcome to use your own van as long as you have the following insurance policies: Goods in Transit / Public Liability / Hire and Reward Van Insurance. A van can be supplied at 210£ /week.
• English required on a conversational level
• Minimum age 25 (21 if you have your own van and insurance)
• You must pass a Full Scottish Disclosure (Background Check) that will be completed following your induction.
• Be organised & physically fit
• The ability to work on your own and within a team
• Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
Required licences or certifications:
• FULL UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points (min 3 years experience) or FULL EU license held for at least 3 years.
• No DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements