Would you be interested in working with a highly-reputable provider of older person's nursing, residential and dementia care?
Domus Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a highly-reputable and well-established provider of older person's nursing, residential and dementia care who are looking for a nursing home manager for their medium - large sized, based service in Liverpool. My client provides exceptional standards of care for older people in a high-end environment, with an extensive activities programme.
The home is currently rated as 'Requires Improvement' by CQC and requires a strong manager to bring the service up to 'Good' and increase the occupancy levels.
My client requires a nurse-qualified (RGN/RMN) registered manager to oversee the effective management of this service. You must have at least 2 - 3 years' experience in a managerial capacity and a proven track record of 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC reports.The Role
- The Registered Manager will have overall responsibility for the delivery of high-quality care for residents.
- As the Registered Manager, you will monitor and manage the performance of all staff; ensuring company and compliance standards are maintained and exceeded.
- You will also be responsible for marketing the home within the local community, maximising occupancy, managing budgets, payroll and rotas.
- You must be an exceptional registered manager with 2 - 3 years' experience.
- You must be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin.
- You must have a proven track record of 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC reports.
- You must be care-orientated, yet financially-astute and be able to evidence an awareness of strong commercial knowledge.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The home is based in Liverpool - commutable from the Wirral, Chester, Ellesmere Port, St Helens, Runcorn, Warrington, Skelmersdale, Southport, Formby and the surrounding areas.
- Salary - £45,000 (To increase following probation)
- Occupancy Related Bonus Scheme - £2,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please call Matt Hilton
on . Alternatively, please feel free to email me at***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash***
Keywords: Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Liverpool, Merseyside, Registered Manager, RGN, RMN, Nursing Home